Get involved in your community, make new friends, learn new things and make a difference - by volunteering!
Education is more than just learning facts and developing skills. This is the ideal opportunity to serve others. Students volunteering in our recreation services are given the opportunity to:
- Develop social responsibility
- Learn about their ability to influence change in the quality of life of others
- Gain an understanding of the uniqueness of the individuals they serve
- Appreciate diversity and a broader concept of "community"
- Advance in personal growth and value development
Give and watch yourself grow!
Click on Volunteer Application below or contact Ann Elias directly: .